Actual filter size may differ from size shown in image.
This filter is custom made to your exact size giving you a perfect fit. Please be sure to enter the exact size you need in the space provided during checkout.
Enter your exact filter size needed in the provided box for filter width and length. Here is an example of how your size should be entered: 19.5 x 21.125 *fraction to decimal conversion chart below
- Great choice if you are looking to protect your system and capture particles such as household dust and lint from your indoor air.
- Metal reinforcement on one side of the filter to provide extra strength and keep the filter from warping or bending during use.
- This is a standard grade furnace filter of the same type that has been protecting furnaces and central air conditioners around the world for over 50 years.
- The filtering medium is continuous filament spun glass.
- The frame is made with one continuous piece of chipboard to guard against corner separation.
- For peak equipment protection and energy efficiency, these filters should be changed monthly in periods of high use.
Disposable filters are made by a leader in indoor air filtration.
- 12 Filters
- 1" Depth
Convert your fractional measurement to nearest decimal, use chart below:
1/8 = .125
- 1/4 = .25
- 3/8 = .375
- 1/2 = .5
- 5/8 = .625
- 3/4 = .75
- 7/8 = .875
Be sure you have measured your existing filter before placing an order, some manufacturers undercut filters so you should never base it off the label. Exact/custom filters are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Manufacturing tolerances of plus 0, minus 1/8" will be observed on overall width and length of filter. Picture is used as a reference, sizes will vary. Filters larger than 25x30x1 are considered a double filter where there is additional strength down the middle of the filter If you have questions or concerns please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.