What is PCI DSS Compliance?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
RememberTheFilter.com meets all 6 categories of PCI standards
- Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
Is RememberTheFilter.com PCI compliant?
Yes, RememberTheFilter.com is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant.