Returns and Refunds
Need to return your order? Give us a call at 866-469-8556 or send our customer advocates a quick email.
Only a very small portion of orders are returned but 99% of our returns are because the wrong size was ordered. If you have any questions on filter sizes please let us know - we are happy to help.
How to return an order/item(s)
We will provide you with return instructions, including an RMA # and the return shipping address. Returns must be received 30 days from the date received and in re-sellable condition. Once we receive your return, please allow a couple days for us to inspect and process your return. Credit Card and PayPal purchases will be refunded to the account you provided when you placed your order.
Exceptions (please contact us if any of the following apply to your return)
- Customer/Special size filters are non-refundable since we make these filters to your exact specifications...measure twice!
- Items sold as case quantities less than the original quantity
- Order total weight over 150LB are governed by our Large Item Return Policy
- Orders over 8 cases of filters are governed by our Large Item Return Policy
- International Orders are governed by our International Return Policy
Please double check your order to ensure your ordering the correct size filters.
Due to recent shipping cost increases based on dimensions and no longer weight we have updated our return policy. To continue our "free shipping" program we will now charge a small fee on returns to recover a portion of our shipping costs for your order. The "box fee" will be based on the size of box/filters and can be reviewed on our return policy page. Orders that shipped direct from the manufacturer(s) like Flanders Precisionaire will incur a 15% re-stocking fee along with the "box fee". While this change only affects a small percentage of orders it is necessary to continue our free shipping program and keep your costs down. Please triple check your filter size to avoid the inconvenience.
Return "Box Fee": Based on box size
If your order shipped for free we now charge a box fee based on the size of your filters. This is the only way we can continue to offer Free Shipping to our valued customers. Please triple check your filter size to avoid the inconvenience. If there was a mistake on our end all fee's will be waived.
- 1" depth filters 6 or less and single 4" depth = $12
- 1" depth filters per case/12 = $15
- 2" depth filters per case/12 = $25
- 4" depth filters per case/6 = $25
Do you have restocking fees?
Returns are subject to a 15% restock fee if the item shipped direct from the manufacturer and will be deducted from the original amount billed.
Packing and Sending Your Return
When getting your item ready to send back, please make sure that the item meets the following guidelines to expedite the return (and protect it):
- Make sure the item is in its original box and original packaging
- The product is securely packaged to avoid damage
- Include the RMA # that we provided for your return (makes our job easier)
Large Item Return Policy
Due to the expense of shipping large orders, large items are governed by a separate Return Policy. Be sure to carefully inspect all large Item (freight) deliveries for damage before signing the bill of lading as freightliner handling charges cannot be refunded. If items arrive damaged or defective, you must note this on the shipping receipt and refuse delivery to avoid paying actual freight charges. Please notify us of any delivery problems as soon as possible to expedite the refund process. Orders covered by our Large Item Return Policy will incur a 25% restocking fee and original freight charges billed to us will be deducted from your refund if the order shipped for free.
First and foremost our sincere apologies as this is not what we want our customers to experience. Within 60 days of the purchase date, we will gladly process an exchange of damaged/non-working merchandise. To return an item; We will provide you with return instructions. Damaged merchandise does not include packaging, during transit packaging may be worn, dented, etc. due to the carriers. If this is the case and the product is in perfect condition a new order or return will not be accepted. If orders ship in packaging other than a chipboard box such as a paint bucket, etc. a claim will not be allowed as long as the product is usable.
International Orders are governed by our Standard Return Policy with the following amendments:
- International Customers bear full responsibility for insuring return merchandise arrives at our warehouse within 20-days of initiating a return, including all incurred shipping, duty and tax charges
- Manufacturer warranties sometimes vary in countries other than the United States, please contact the respective Manufacturer to find out whether coverage varies in your country
- Non-defective merchandise returned in visibly used, or damaged condition
- Orders "Refused" without authorization
- Opened original product packaging that isn't defective
- Returns that were shipped back after 60 days of the date received (Note: unless authorized, late returns will be rejected)
Purchases are no longer covered by our Return Policy once the item is used. After this time, products are covered by their respective Manufacturers Warranty.