This filter is custom made to your exact size giving you a perfect fit. Custom Furnace, AC and HVAC filters need to be quoted for us to provide the most accurate pricing.
- Great choice if you are looking to protect your system and capture particles such as household dust and lint from your indoor air.
- No metal reinforcement, easy to dispose of.
- This is a standard grade furnace filter of the same type that has been protecting furnaces and central air conditioners around the world for over 50 years.
- The filtering medium is continuous filament spun glass.
- The frame is made with one continuous piece of chipboard to guard against corner separation.
- For peak equipment protection and energy efficiency, these filters should be changed monthly in periods of high use.
- Disposable filters are made by a leader in indoor air filtration.
- MERV 4 Rating
- 12 Filters
- 1" and 2" filter depth available: 1" nominal = 3/4"actual size, 2" nominal = 1-5/8" actual size
- Starting at $102.99 w/ Free Shipping - Pricing is based on filter size
Ordering Custom Filters
Submit your request by clicking the "Request Quote" button. You will be prompted to enter your filter size(s), contact info and shipping address. In most cases we will reply same business day with a draft order that will allow you to review pricing and complete the checkout process if you would like to proceed with an order.
Enter the exact filter size needed with your request in the provided box for filter width and length and depth. Here is an example of how your size should be entered: 19-3/8 x 21-1/8 x 1 *fraction or decimal accepted - conversion chart below
Fraction to decimal chart:
1/8 = .125
- 1/4 = .25
- 3/8 = .375
- 1/2 = .5
- 5/8 = .625
- 3/4 = .75
- 7/8 = .875
Be sure you have measured your existing filter before placing an order, some manufacturers undercut filters so you should never base it off the label. Exact/custom filters are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Manufacturing tolerances of plus 0, minus 1/8" will be observed on overall width and length of filter. Picture is used as a reference, sizes will vary. Filters larger than 25x30x1 are considered a double filter where there is additional strength down the middle of the filter If you have questions or concerns please contact us.
Payment & Security
TIPS TO SEARCH FOR YOUR FILTER SIZE
When using our search option to locate your filter size especially for Exact Filters® enter the exact size needed in the format shown here.
No spaces, fractions only 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8.