Unfortunately the 30x30x1 EZ Flow II Filters have been discontinued by the manufacturer AAF Flanders. They are no longer making spun glass style filters in sizes this large. Here is a link to a recommendation for a pleated filter in the size of 30x30x1.
The EZ Flow II filter frame is made from heavy chipboard in a one-piece design that eliminates corner separation.
The filtering media is continuous filament spun glass. The synthetic media of the EZ Flow II PSF filter is continuous filament polyester. A resinous bonding agent provides rigidity and resistance to media compression.
The EZ Flow II filter is made to function without a retainer by adhering the frame directly to the media, which has a light skin to make it self-retaining.
Sealing is accomplished with a resilient hot-melt adhesive running the full perimeter of the frame on both upstream and downstream sides.
- Economically and environmentally friendly frame has a one-piece design
- No media retainer
- Fiberglass or synthetic media
- Available in 1″ and 2″ models
- Available in all standard sizes and custom sizes
- Designed for protection of furnace and central air units in residential and light commercial applications
- MERV 4
- Constructed using a two piece design for extra strength
- UL Classified
🏆 Trusted Filters
People spend up to 90% of their time indoors, we know it’s vital to make sure your indoor air quality (IAQ) is the very best it can be. That is why we only sell filters from trusted manufacturers. Minimize indoor air pollution, maximize your HVAC performance, and keep your air comfortable and healthy. When it comes to the air your breathe don't settle for less.