The EZ Flow II filter frame is made from heavy chipboard in a one-piece design that eliminates corner separation.
The filtering media is continuous filament spun glass. The synthetic media of the EZ Flow II PSF filter is continuous filament polyester. A resinous bonding agent provides rigidity and resistance to media compression.
The EZ Flow II filter is made to function without a retainer by adhering the frame directly to the media, which has a light skin to make it self-retaining.
Sealing is accomplished with a resilient hot-melt adhesive running the full perimeter of the frame on both upstream and downstream sides.
- Economically and environmentally friendly frame has a one-piece design
- No media retainer
- Fiberglass or synthetic media
- Available in 1 and 2 inch models
- Available in all standard sizes and custom sizes
- Designed for protection of furnace and central air units in residential and light commercial applications
- MERV 4
- UL Classified