AAF Flanders PREpleat LPD (Low Pressure Drop) SC (Standard Capacity) filter is the lowest initial resistance standard capacity MERV 8 pleated filter in the industry. Combined with its high DHC (Dust Holding Capacity), the PREpleat LPD SC filter provides an extended life cycle and energy efficient performance.
Superior Design and Construction
Media: 100% synthetic non-woven, proprietary media that can be recycled. Engineered with a gradient density composition that achieves a MERV 8 rating using the mechanical method of particle capture. Media does not rely on an electrostatic charge to capture particulate, since electrostatic charge dissipates over time.
Media Support: Expanded metal is continuously laminated on the air leaving side to provide pleat stability during operation. Pleat shape is maintained allowing full media utilization which maximized DHC.
Pleat Design: V-Pleat design aids in pressure drop while reducing energy cost. Design allows for maximum airflow and DHC during the life of the filter.
Frame: Heavy-duty, two piece, moisture-resistant frame with diagonal support members. Frame is bonded to the media at all points of contact for unsurpassed frame strength. Interlocking corners and positive media-to-frame seal reduce the possibility of air bypass.
Operating Temperature Limits: Maximum operating temperature is 180°F (82°C).
The PREpleat LPD SC standard capacity pleated panel filters are suitable as prefilters but are best suited for residential, heavy duty, commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical, as well as other industrial applications where high dust holding is required. The PREpleat LPD SC filters are suitable for installation in front access holding frames and side access housings.
- Low resistance MERV 8 media offering higher Dust Holding Capacity (DHC) than competitive capacity filters
- Ecologically friendly frame components made from recyclable materials
- Expanded metal grid maintains pleat shape during operation for full media utilization and high DHC
- Diagonal support members and wire-backed media contribute to overall strength of construction
- Filter media pack is bonded to the frame at all points of contact to eliminate air bypass
- Nominal Size: 12 x 12 x 1
- Actual Size: 11-1/2 x 11-1/2 x 3/4
- Quantity: 12 Filters
- MERV 8 Rating
Payment & Security
TIPS TO SEARCH FOR YOUR FILTER SIZE
When using our search option to locate your filter size especially for Exact Filters® enter the exact size needed in the format shown here.
No spaces, fractions only 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8.