The EZ Flow II filter frame is made from heavy chipboard in a one-piece design that eliminates corner separation.
The filtering media is continuous filament spun glass. The synthetic media of the EZ Flow II PSF filter is continuous filament polyester. A resinous bonding agent provides rigidity and resistance to media compression.
The EZ Flow II filter is made to function without a retainer by adhering the frame directly to the media, which has a light skin to make it self-retaining.
Sealing is accomplished with a resilient hot-melt adhesive running the full perimeter of the frame on both upstream and downstream sides.
- Economically and environmentally friendly frame has a one-piece design
- No media retainer
- Fiberglass or synthetic media
- Available in 1″ and 2″ models
- Available in all standard sizes and custom sizes
- Designed for protection of furnace and central air units in residential and light commercial applications
- MERV 4
- UL Classified
This Holiday Season...
Payment & Security
Order your filters way ahead of time.
Excellent! Will buy again.
great filters exactly what I needed
Love the filter. Hate the wait time. But I do understand. Thanks.
Good as always
I’ve been using EZ Flo filters for years. Every reliable residential HVAC contractor recommends them. That’s why I use and buy them.
Filter don’t fit!
Same size as previous orders but don’t fit my systems. What to do?!? They are off in width by a smidget