AAF's HEPA filters are the most efficient air filters commercially available. They have broad applications in cleanrooms and other areas requiring the very highest levels of contamination control. AAF Flanders HEPA filters are made to order and ship directly from AAF Flanders HEPA manufacturing plant. To provide an accurate quote we will need an actual part number for the filters needed. If you are unable to locate a part number on the filter please review the HEPA component chart that is attached and/or reply to the questions below.
1. What is the Exact Filter Size? a. H X W X D
2. What is the efficiency desired? a. 99.97% b. 99.99% c. 95%
3. What is the media type (Synthetic or Glass)?
4. What is the filter frame made of? a. Wood b. Aluminum c. Stainless Steel d. Galvanized
5. What type of application is it? a. Ceiling Install b. Air Handler Install c. Side Access Housing Install
6. What is the filter seal? a. Gasket b. Gel
7. Where is the filter seal? a. Upstream b. Downstream c. Both
8. Do you have a picture you can email?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up and get monthly filter change reminders, indoor air quality tips and special savings.
All filter orders ship for free out of the production plant nearest you; FL, NY, OK, IL, CA, NC or WA.