Actual filter size may differ from size shown in image.
Enter your exact filter size needed in the provided box for filter width and length. Here is an example of how your size should be entered: 19.5 x 21.125 *fraction to decimal conversion chart below
- MERV 8 rating: Reduces up to 75% of large airborne particles including: Dust and Lint, Dust Mite Debris, Pollen, Pet Dander, Mold Spores, Bacteria and Virus Carriers
- 6x times more effective than traditional fiberglass air filters at capturing dust, pollen, and other particles from your indoor air
- Efficient airborne particle removal for a cleaner indoor environment
- Robust construction makes the filter easy to install
- Maintains efficiency for up to 90 days
- 12 Filters
- 1" Depth
Convert your fractional measurement to nearest decimal, use chart below:
1/8 = .125
- 1/4 = .25
- 3/8 = .375
- 1/2 = .5
- 5/8 = .625
- 3/4 = .75
- 7/8 = .875
Be sure you have measured your existing filter before placing an order, some manufacturers undercut filters so you should never base it off the label. Exact/custom filters are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Manufacturing tolerances of plus 0, minus 1/8" will be observed on overall width and length of filter. Picture is used as a reference, sizes will vary. Filters larger than 25x30x1 are considered a double filter where there is additional strength down the middle of the filter If you have questions or concerns please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.