This filter is discontinued by the manufacturer AAF Flanders. The recommended replacement can be found at the link below.
For more information on the EZ Flow filters being discounted please read the press release at the following link; https://www.rememberthefilter.com/pages/aaf-flanders-ez-flow-filters-discontinued
The EZ Flow II filter frame is made from heavy chipboard in a one-piece design that eliminates corner separation.
The filtering media is continuous filament spun glass. The synthetic media of the EZ Flow II PSF filter is continuous filament polyester. A resinous bonding agent provides rigidity and resistance to media compression.
The EZ Flow II filter is made to function without a retainer by adhering the frame directly to the media, which has a light skin to make it self-retaining.
Sealing is accomplished with a resilient hot-melt adhesive running the full perimeter of the frame on both upstream and downstream sides.
- Economically and environmentally friendly frame has a one-piece design
- No media retainer
- Fiberglass or synthetic media
- Available in 1″ and 2″ models
- Available in all standard sizes and custom sizes
- Designed for protection of furnace and central air units in residential and light commercial applications
- MERV 4
- UL Classified