Actual filter size may differ from size shown in image.
Enter your exact filter size needed in the provided box for filter width and length. Here is an example of how your size should be entered: 19.5 x 21.125 *fraction to decimal conversion chart below
- Low resistance MERV 8 media, providing higher DHC than competitive standard capacity filters
- Ecologically friendly frame components made from recyclable materials
- Expanded metal grid prevents media flutter while in operation
- Superior frame strength due to diagonal and horizontal support members, as well as wire-backed media
- Filter media pack is sealed to eliminate air bypass
- For peak equipment protection and energy efficiency, these filters should be changed every 3 months in periods of high use
Pleated disposable filters are made by a leader in indoor air filtration
- 12 Filters
- 1" Depth
Convert your fractional measurement to nearest decimal, use chart below:
1/8 = .125
- 1/4 = .25
- 3/8 = .375
- 1/2 = .5
- 5/8 = .625
- 3/4 = .75
- 7/8 = .875
Be sure you have measured your existing filter before placing an order, some manufacturers undercut filters so you should never base it off the label. Exact/custom filters are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Manufacturing tolerances of plus 0, minus 1/8" will be observed on overall width and length of filter. Picture is used as a reference, sizes will vary. Filters larger than 25x30x1 are considered a double filter where there is additional strength down the middle of the filter If you have questions or concerns please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.