You can cut this material with heavy shears or a razor knife to create almost any size one inch air filter for furnace and central air. It is springy, almost rigid and needs no frame for support. Just cut and install. Moreover, it can be washed and reused several times. It is the ideal replacement for hard to find or special filter sizes.
|Actual Size||Call 1-866-469-8556 for exact dimensions|
|MERV Rating (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value)||4|
|Filter Frame Material||None|
|Filter Material||Natural Fibers|
|Filter Longevity (Months)||12|
|Captures Debris and Lint||Yes|
|Captures Household Dust||Yes|
|Captures Dust Mite Debris||Yes|
|Captures Mold Spores||Yes|
|Captures Pet Dander||No|
|Captures Particles that Carry Viruses||No|
|Captures Particles that Carry Odor||No|
|Shipping||7 Business days|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Call for Warranty Information 1-866-469-8556|
By Frederick Chenevert Furnace filters ,
- These are perfect for our double wide homes furnace. I keep at least four available and remove one after 30 days. They can be washed and returned to service.
By edgar johnson, jr free- flow filter ,
- Nice quality, washable and re-usable. Offers low air resistance for better heater efficiency.
By Guest Right or Wrong Side to Filter ,
- I just purchased this type of filter and noticed that one side is different from the other. Is there a right and wrong side to these when inserting them?
By Cathy Great product and great price! ,
- I always use these cut to fit filters in my odd size central A/C unit. They work great and you can't beat the price from Remember the Filter!
By Dee Easy does it . ,
- Just cut them to size and it is so easy from there . Cleaning is simple and reusing the filters is good for the environment and my pocketbook .